Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Winter's coming, Our First Snow













Yesterday it snowed for the first time this Fall. We had a few flurries here and there late at night and early morning but not enough to stick to the ground like it did yesterday and over night. The snow quickly melted that you see in the pictures but like I said it snowed over night and there snow on the ground this morning. About a inch or more is on the ground. Going to warm up to about 35 to day so it wont last long.

I like seeing it snow or waking up to see snow on the ground. Any one else get any snow?

Got something sad to blog about our gray hen named Fracas that I've bogged about in the past is very sick. I'm hoping she gets better. I really like this very kind and playful family pet and friend...Matt

No comments: